the Lord is with you
Blessed are you among women
and Blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sunners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Oh my, how terrible. :frowning:
Praying for a full and speedy recovery for the wounded, and for eternal rest for those who passed away.

Eternal rest to the 12 that died.

Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May they rest in peace. Amen.

Lord, please be especially close to the injured victims and their families. Grant them comfort and healing, and help them all draw closer to you through this tragedy. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

I am so sad…:frowning:

God our Father,
Your power brings us to birth,
Your providence guides our lives,
and by Your command we return to dust.

Lord, those who die still live in Your presence,
their lives change but do not end.
I pray in hope for those killed in the Ft. Hood shooting.

In company with Christ,
Who died and now lives,
may they rejoice in Your kingdom,
where all our tears are wiped away.
Unite us together again in one family,
to sing Your praise forever and ever. Amen. :crossrc:

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen. :crossrc:

i pray for all of those who died and were wounded and the families who have been hurt by this terrible tragedy. may they feel God’s comfort at this time.

Praying…
Such a tragedy.
:frowning: :gopray:

I just saw this on the news, how tragic! Prayers for all the family members. :frowning:

Heavenly Father please receive thos who have died into Your loving mercy.

Father please flow Your healing upon the traumatised injured persons and their families, and upon the distressed families of those who were murdered. Please help them to cling to You in this tragic time. Please provide for those families of the injured and the dead.
Thank You, Father

My thoughts are with all those who lost family, and those who don’t know if their internet friends are gone now, due to this tragedy.

I don’t know who “stan” is, but I assume he is possibly one who was there, or one struck down or injured.

I will keep stan in my daily thoughts and take him with me to Mass the next time I go.

Lord of mercy, You bring forth good from every evil. In Your loving kindness, draw the survivors and their loved ones ever closer to the Sacred Heart of Your Son, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Reveal Your mercy to those whom You have called, forgiving much where much was needed. May mercy and forgiveness overshadow all of the terror that has come to pass, and may the peace of Christ settle upon all involved. We ask this through the perfect intercession of the same Jesus Christ, Who lives and reigns with You, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

I pray for the 12 victims who were killed in this horrific tragedy. I also pray for anyone else affected by this tragedy. I pray that it does not incite any further violence against anyone because I fear that people may seek retribution against Muslims for this. I ask this in your name amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy Kingdom come,
thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,

the power and the glory,

for ever and ever.

Amen

Loving God,

We ask your mercy and blessings upon all the distraught and horrified family members of those who have been slain or injured. We ask that your son Jesus comfort those who have died and bring them to that special place in your house that has prepared just for each one of them. Please grant compassion and great competence to the medical professionals who care for the wounded, that they may be healed. Please help all of us to understand why such things happen and how they can be prevented in the future in our communities. Please also prevent those involved from becoming full of bitterness, hate, or thoughts of revenge and help them with the presence of your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit at this very traumatic time. Please bless the investigators with great wisdom and insight as they determine why this tragedy occurred and how to prevent, avoid, or guard against future actions of this nature.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord. And may Your Perpetual Light shine upon them. May they rest in peace.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

“Stan” checked in on another thread and is okay, but obviously is very saddened and shocked by what has happened.

Thanks for the update.

I shorten Stanmaxkolbe to “Stan” since I’m a bit on the lazy side. Good to hear that he is OK.

Our Father who art in heaven
hallowed be thy name
thy kingdom come
thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven
give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil Amen

Loving God,

We ask your mercy and blessings upon all the distraught and horrified family members of those who have been slain or injured. We ask that your son Jesus comfort those who have died and bring them to that special place in your house that has prepared just for each one of them. Please grant compassion and great competence to the medical professionals who care for the wounded, that they may be healed. Please help all of us to understand why such things happen and how they can be prevented in the future in our communities. Please also prevent those involved from becoming full of bitterness, hate, or thoughts of revenge and help them with the presence of your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit at this very traumatic time. Please bless the investigators with great wisdom and insight as they determine why this tragedy occurred and how to prevent, avoid, or guard against future actions of this nature.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

and i didn’t write his whole username because i could not remember how it was spelled :), so i understand. the main thing, is that he is okay. God bless!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.