For those in my new program

I would like to ask for prayers for those in my program and those in charge of coordinating it.

That those who do not know the Lord come to know and love Him.
For those who do know Him to be steadfast in their faith and choose to do what is Holy. Also, that I may always have the strength and courage to do what is right.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Father, in Jesus’ name, we ask that those who are in Mari’s program and those who are coordination it will do so with faith, charity, dedication and integrity.
We ask You to draw many to know and to love You.
We ask that those who follow You will be faithful to Your love and truth, living the gospel and participating reverently in the Sacraments.
We ask all this for Mari also, and that she will live her faith and her ministry in love and in courage, and in faithful obedience to the Holy Spirit.

Thank You, our God.

Praying.

For your intentions.

Our Father…
Hail Mary…
Glory be…

Amen.

Praying for your intention ...

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying for those in your program as well as those who are leading it. May the Holy Spirit guide you and fill you with wisdom, faith, courage, and patience.

God Bless you all for your wonderful prayers.

:)

closed #8

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.