For those who are traveling

Know someone who’s taking a trip? Please join me in prayer for all those on the road, in the air, or on the sea; that they will get to their destination safe and sound.

O God, You called Abraham Your servant out of Ur and kept him safe and sound in all his wanderings. If it is Your will, protect Your servants. Be for us a support when setting out, friendship along the way, a little shade from the sun, a mantle against cold and rain, a crutch on slippery paths, and a haven in shipwreck. Bear us up in fatigue, and defend us under attack. Under Your protection, let us fulfill the purpose for our trip and return safe and sound to our home. Amen.

Beautiful prayer, flower!

Lord, please bless those who are traveling and lead them safely to their destination. Please protect them from harm and watch over them throughout their journey. We ask this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ. Amen. :signofcross:

Heavenly Father, we, your humble servants come to you in this prayer thread and ask for the safe traveling of our friends and family members. Watch over all of your children who will be traveling this holiday season. We trust in you for everything!
AMEN

Lord, no matter where we go on this earth, you are always present. Protect your children from all harm on their journeys, and guard them with your holy angels. Amen.

St. Christopher, Pray for us.

Amen.

some good friends of mine need some prayers if you wouldn’t mind. I have friends who will be departing for Turkey tomorrow please pray for them.

Amen

Amen to the above prayers,

And Lord, please keep my granddaughter and her fellow students safe and healthy during their work research in the jungle.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.