For those who helped me yesterday

I was in a car accident yesterday and took a pretty bad blow to the head. First, I would like to thank God for His blessings that it was not as serious as it could have been. Secondly, I would like to ask for prayers for the ladies who held me, prayed with me, and literally gave me the shirts off of their backs to cover my wounds. (I took 5 stitches to the top of my head). I thank God for sending these beautiful angels to me and pray that He will watch over them and protect them in every thing that they do.

Merciful Lord, we ask that You richly bless those faithful souls who lived out their heartfelt beliefs in a time of crisis. Grant that, through their loving action, they have stored up treasure in heaven. For their selfless devotion to another in need, may they receive Your favor in their lives. Grant also, that grlfreedy receives Your healing graces as she recovers from this unexpected injury. We ask this through Christ, our Lord, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

Offering my prayers of thanksgiving

Dear God, I thank you for protecting our friend from worse injury. Please help her to get past the shock and pain quickly. Bless thos women who ministered to her, and who in doing so, ministered to Your Son [Matthew 25 verses 31-40]

Please also bless our friend for her gratitude, and please continue to bless her and her loved ones.

Loving God,

We come before you tonight to lift up the intentions of our sister grlfreedy and to thank you for sending the face of your son Christ Jesus to her in the form of the ladies who supported and ministered to her. Please bless those ladies and help them to continue following the righteous path of loving others as you have loved them. Please also bless grlfreedy and help her to recover from her injuries quickly and with no lasting effect, in accordance with your Holy and perfect will.

We pray in the name of your son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Praying for your healing and thanksgiving that you are okay! And bless those that helped you!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I’m glad nothing worse happened. :slight_smile:

Praying for you and your angels.

God bless,
Ut

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.