For those who like my signature pic

Greetings,

I’ve gotten a small number of messeges regarding my signature pic. For those of you who like it, you can find it at unavoce.org. God bless and enjoy. :slight_smile:

Dominus Vobiscum,
Rocco

Oh! This makes me want to cry! A dear priest friend of mine (who passed away a couple of years ago) had this picture on the cards at his ordination! It is absolutely beautiful!!!

Beautiful!!

A beautiful picture for a beautiful event!

How great would it be if all priests and bishops had that image in their minds while celebrating the Mass?

The TLM has definitely inspired some great artwork.

Ariel Agamian?

*“Almighty God, we pray that your angel may take this sacrifice to your altar in heaven. Then, as we receive from this altar the sacred body and blood of your Son, let us be filled with every grace and blessing.” - *Roman Canon

Thanks!

Wow, that is something to behold…

:heart:Blyss

It is truly beautiful…:thumbsup:

I looked into that pic because of your sig and tracked it down to a prayerbook published by the Confraternity of the Precious Blood, commissioned by Father Frey, Ariel Agemian is the artist.
My Daily Psalm Book

I am not sure if the painting is available any larger electronically, if anyone knows I am interested in getting it.
God Bless
Scylla

How can we help but love it. It is the truest expression in picture of the Mass of the Ages. That is exactly what happens at Mass, even today in the NO rite.(Not a comparison) It is ashame that people have lost this.

Father made a point in his homily Sunday to explain the Real Presence of our Blessed Lord in the Eucharist, which many seem to have forgotten or ignore. I hope he starts explaining the Sacrament of Penance as well.

Wow, the angle of the Mass. I thought I was the only person who remembered there is one. Usually whenever I bring that up I get silence.

Beautiful picture BTW.

Beautiful

I also like this one…

http://www.totalinternet.co.nz/images/ph180_latinmass.jpg

These kinds of majestic pictures are only possible with the priest celebrating ad orientem. It’s just not possible to make these with the priest facing the people; it clashes too much.

I’m not a TLM attendee, and I fully love and support the current rite of the Mass. However, it’s fully permitted to say this Mass ad orientem. If only they did this, we can still continue having these pictures, even with the current Mass.

Yes, we all should never turn our backs to the Cross, Mass or not.

[Edited by Moderator] The Mass of the Ages is addictive, if you go to one, you will see what I mean.

Back to the original poster, I wanted to share a few more digital images (holy card prints) I’ve collected in my album here. I hope you can use them and enjoy them.

As to your signature, the 2000 years they haven’t always reigned all that gloriously. JP II did, B XVI has too, but:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadaver_synod

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.