For those who watch Spanish TV

Does anyone watch “El Papa Padre Ramón.” I always see a glimpse of it and it’s supposed to be a comedy. I am not sure, whenever I see it it seems like a paradoy of the Church. I haven’t watched it long enough to know for sure, so I am asking.

[quote="Lead_Me_Home, post:1, topic:200143"]
Does anyone watch "El Papa Padre Ramón." I always see a glimpse of it and it's supposed to be a comedy. I am not sure, whenever I see it it seems like a paradoy of the Church. I haven't watched it long enough to know for sure, so I am asking.

[/quote]

I don't speak Spanish, so I haven't seen the show. But it seems to be feature of the Mexican comedy show Desmadruga2.

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://www.univision.com/content/content.jhtml%3Fcid%3D1483432&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%2522desmadruga2%26start%3D30%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26rlz%3D1G1GGLQ_ENUS312%26prmd%3Dv&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1&usg=ALkJrhh_L4_pDs4GTlKHPvB3MFmQDRtPWA

esmas.com/desmadruga2/padreramon/

If so, I would guess its a parody of a priest.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.