For those whose suffering seems endless

The ongoing suffering of our imperfections and failures, of continuing trials, of loneliness, loss, sickness, and pain sometimes overwhelms us. Jesus Your life was filled with many sufferings, please accept our sufferings with Yours and offer them to the Father.

Please help us to remain faithful even when things seem hopeless and we feel abandoned by God, as You did when Your cried out from the cross, "my God, my God, why have You abandoned me?

Jesus, even when we feel devastated or despondent, we desire to pray with trust and continue to live in practical charity and prayer for others.
Help us to accept humbly, without surprise or disappointment that we seem imperfect and unfruitful, and that life seems dark and gloomy.

Empower each of us to live Your dream of us regardless. Let us be the treasure You created us to be, for You and for anyone in our lives. Please delight Yourself in us and fulfill Your will in our lives regardless of our inadequacies in both our joys and our trials.

1 Like

I shall pray too.

God bless you

Graham

Sweet Friend,

To think of others so. I will join too.

Many Blessings and love ya’ll,

Oh glorious apostle St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor who delivered thy beloved Master into the hands of His enemies has caused thee to be forgotten by many, but the Church honors and invokes thee universally as the patron of hopeless cases–of things despaired of. Pray for me who am so miserable; make use, I implore thee, of that particular privilege accorded thee of bringing visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need, that I may receive the consolations and succor of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, particularly (those who are suffering and grieving), and that I may bless God with thee and all the elect throughout eternity. I promise thee, O blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, and I will never cease to honor thee as my special and powerful patron, and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to thee. Amen
:highprayer:

Praying hard.

Lord, please grant an increase of faith, hope and charity to those whose suffering seems endless. And please grant them strength and perseverance, surrender and holy abandonment. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us This day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Faith and perseverance in trial and suffering

Our Savior Jesus, there are times when the ongoing suffering of our imperfections and failures, of continuing trials, of loneliness, heartbreak, loss, sickness, and pain overwhelms us. Knowing that Your life was filled with many sufferings that You bore lovingly for our sake, please accept our sufferings with Yours and offer them to the Father.

Please help us to remain faithful even when things seem hopeless and we feel abandoned by God, as You did to witness Your unity with as in our trials, when You cried out from the cross, "my God, my God, why have You abandoned me?

Jesus, even when we feel devastated or despondent, and when life seems full of endless trials, please grace us to pray with trust and continue to live in practical charity and prayer for others.

Help us to recognize humbly, without surprise or disappointment that we are imperfect and sometimes unfruitful.

Empower each of us to live Your dream of us regardless. Let us be the treasure You created us to be, for You and for anyone in our lives. Please delight Yourself in us and fulfill Your will in our lives in both our joys and our trials.

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! By his great mercy we have been born anew to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and to an inheritance which is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading,
kept in heaven for you who by God's power are guarded through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

In this you rejoice, though now for a little while you may have to suffer various trials,
so that the genuineness of your faith, more precious than gold which though perishable is tested by fire, may redound to praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ." [1 Peter 3-7]

“Do not let your heart be troubled by the sad spectacle of human injustice, even this has its value in the face of all else. And it is from this that one day you will see the justice of God rising with unfailing triumph.” (Saint Pio, Letters)

“The longer the trial to which God subjects you, the greater the goodness in comforting you during the time of trial and in the exultation after the combat.” “The most beautiful credo is that which comes from your lips in darkness, in sacrifice, in pain, in the supreme effort of an unbending will for good. It is this which, like a stroke of lightening, penetrates the darkness of the soul; it is this which in the flash of the tempest lifts you and leads you to God.” (Saint Pio, Letters)

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said, “Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.” With confidence in Your loving heart which offers rest to weary souls, we come to You in this time of special need. In Your unfailing love, read the prayer that is written on our hearts, and grant the grace that we ask of You, in accordance with Your holy will. In Your name we pray. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, and sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to thee I come, before thee I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate! Despise not my petitions, but, in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

Holy Mary,
help those in need,
give strength to the weak,
comfort the sorrowful,
pray for God’s people,
assist the clergy,
intercede for religious.
May all who seek your help
experience your unfailing protection.
Amen.
:signofcross:

Give us this day our daily bread.

Amen.

Amen.

Thank you for this, I will join in too and you are blessed to think of the world who suffers so.

Love,
Sheila

Prayer to St. Jude of impossible causes.

Oh glorious apostle St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor who delivered thy beloved Master into the hands of His enemies has caused thee to be forgotten by many, but the Church honors and invokes thee universally as the patron of hopeless cases–of things despaired of. Pray for me who am so miserable; make use, I implore thee, of that particular privilege accorded thee of bringing visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need, that I may receive the consolations and succor of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, particularly finances, and seeing my Daddy and that I may bless God with thee and all the elect throughout eternity. I promise thee, O blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, and I will never cease to honor thee as my special and powerful patron, and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to thee. Amen:highprayer:**

Another beautiful prayer Trishie. I do think you have a great gift. Your prayers really speak to me.

thank you so much. I pray all are comforted by Jesus. Amen

Amen.

Our Father,
who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail, Mary, Full of grace, The Lord is with thee;
Blessed are thou among women,
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, Pray for us sinners,
Now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

In the name of the Father,
And of the Son,
And of the Holy Spirit,
Amen. :signofcross:

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art you among women and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in heaven.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.