For those with the h1n1 virus

A friend of mine said a young relative child of hers has the H1N1 virus and is not doing well. Please pray for this young boy as well as others who come down with this virus.

Thankyou

I had the Swine Flu (H1N1) in the 70’s and it was no fun. That is probably the sickest I have ever been in my life, before or after. If one has access to the vaccine, they should seriously considering taking it. Prayers offered for the child’s speedy and complete recovery. :gopray2:

Praying for them.

Dear Jesus please give your healing and protection to this little boy.

My husband is still suffering ill effects of the virus after three weeks, and my eldest son was awfully ill, so this little boy and anyone suffering badly for the virus is particularly in my thoughts and prayers.

May all those ill with H1N1 and related flu viruses know healing and peace in their lives.

May those around them feel the loving support of angels and saints.

It is indeed a horrible virus and seeing someone you love suffer from it is not easy.

Praying for all those affected by the H1N1 virus.

Praying for this little boy as it is hard on the young. My niece has it and has been in the hospital for a week, but is doing better. My prayers go out to all those that are suffering with it. God Bless.

Please keep praying. Also found out this child’s Babysitter is also infected…

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying my heart out for them. A friend of ours 6 year old granddaughter has it and it’s been bad.

This little boy and all infected with the H1N1 virus will be included in my daily prayers said at the Mass, at my adorations, and in my rosries. May God heal them and grant them a speedy recovery.

Continued prayers for all suffering from and recovering from H1N1.

Adding my sister-in-law’s family who was just confirmed as having the virus.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

I was told yesterday that one of the hospitals near us has 7 people on respirators. 1 out of 5 children at the school where my children attend have caught it too (no reported deaths). As well, the clinics around here haven’t began administrating the vaccine, but I am sure that there are many people who are stressed out on whether or not they should take it…

For all those affected with H1N1 …

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

Continued prayers……

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.