For Trudy's eyes

Earlier my brother’s wife experienced a flash, then blurring in one eye. Her eye doctor told her to come right in. Please pray this is not serious.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying…

Jesus please help Trudy regarding her eyes and everything that can be done to help the ailing eye.
Please give her and her family reassurance and blessing. Thank You

***+JMJTJ+

Trudy will be in my prayers for her healing through the intercession of St Lucy.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Prayers promised

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Dear Jesus, please touch Trudy’s eyes, that she may not experience affliction of any kind by Your mercy. Guide her, her family, and all souls close to Your heart now and forever. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :harp:

Thank you all so much. I’m sorry I didn’t get back last night to update this. Thank God this happened when it did, and she was able to get right in to see her doctor. Now she knows what to do, where she could have done alot of damage if she’d had to wait until after the holiday weekend.

Trudy has what is called ‘posterior vitreous detatchment.’ I think I have that all spelled right. What it means is the gel that is behind the eye has pulled away from it. It can go back on it’s own she was told, but she must be careful not to put her head below her shoulders, not to lift more than a few pounds, etc.

Please pray for a complete cure with this resting she is doing.

God bless!

Continuing prayers …

:gopray:

Dear Lord,
many people consider eyesight the most important of their five senses. Please help Trudy recover from this injury. I ask this through the intercession of Mary. AMEN

St. Lucy Patron Saint Of The Eyesplease Heal Trudy’s Eyes. Amen
Grandma Glor

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.