For Truidy's eye again

Trudy had eye surgery a couple weeks back, and just two days ago the surgeon said she was doing fine. Today she is on her way back to the eye hospital because there is another blind spot in that eye.

Please pray that this is not serious, and that she won’t lose the sight in that eye.

Also please pray for her husband and son.

Thank you, and God bless every one of you here. The people on this board are always in my prayers.

Praying for Trudy and her husband and son (and you too Baptista).

Praying very hard to St. Lucy for Trudy’s eyes to heal.

Thank you both so much. And thank you, Belle for your prayers for me. I can always use them!

Praying for you and your intentions.

Praying for Trudy and her family

I received a call from Trudy’s husband (my brother). She is having emergency surgery. The retina is torn and partially detached. Plus for some reason, the surgeon decided to do the cataract surgery that he was delaying until all this healed. Please pray. I probably won’t know anything until late tonight, or tomorrow if they get home too late to call.

I still say sending a person home right after surgery…even a few hours…is not a good thing 90% of the time. She was home a couple hours after her first eye surgery.

Thank you all again. I will update when I know anything. They both thank you for your prayers, as do I.

Hi Baptista , I’m sorry for bad condition of Trudy’s eye , thanks for keeping us update .
Heavenly Father I lift up to You in prayer Trudy and ask that her eye’s surgery shall be successful .
Bless her with complete recovery , may Trudy see well again .
In Jesus Holy Name , Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Thank you all so much. I called my nephew, but Trudy is still not home, and no news since I last posted. Please remember them all tonight in your prayers.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Thank you all for your prayers. Trudy didn’t get home until late last night, and had to return early this morning for a check up. My brother called to let me know that the surgeon thinks this time it will work. He put oil in the eye lining instead of gas this time. Praying this works. The gas will be removed in 3 months when they do the cataract surgery. My brother was confused, or I was yesterday about that being done at the same time.

Please say another prayer that this time the tears/rips are truly repaired, and no more will happen. And that the cataract surgery will be a success when it is done.

God bless you all.

Hi Baptista , God bless you for keeping us update . I’ll keep in my prayers Trudy , may God guide the hands of surgeon other medical staff who are taking care of Trudy , may God grant a sucessful eye surgery , that the tears/rips shall be repaired and Trudy shall see well again .
Through Jesus Christ , our Lord and through intercession of Saint Lucy and Saint Archangel Raphael , Amen

When my granddaughters’ eye problems were quite bad, I prayed the following Short Novena to St. Lucy, and have prayed it each Friday since that time.

This evening, I offer it for Truidy and your intentions for her . . .

St. Lucy, virgin and martyr,
intercede for us to God.

You were a faithful disciple of Jesus and a loving servant of those in need,
Present my prayer of praise and supplication to God.

God of goodness and mercy, I praise and thank you for the many blessings I have received through your generous love. As I honor your servant, St. Lucy, for the light of faith you granted her, I ask that you increase and safeguard this same light within me. Grant that I may spend my life doing good and avoiding all that is not in accord with your will for me.

Trusting in your goodness and with confidence in your power to heal, I humbly ask, through the intercession of St. Lucy, for this grace: for good eye health and vision for Truidy. May all nations come to know the power of your love and the unfailing gift of your mercy so that we may, one day, gloridy you with all the saints in heaven. Amen

Our Father – Hail Mary – Glory Be

St. Lucy, virgin and martyr, hear my prayers and answer my petition.

St. Lucy please help Trudy with ahealthy and speedy recovery for her eyes.Please watch over and protect her.
grandma glor

Continued prayers …

:gopray:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.