for two brothers

that their animosity between each other ceases
that the one desires to see the new baby of the other
that their mother keeps her eyes on Jesus and prays for Mary’s intercessory prayers
~ and stays in prayer for all the conversion of souls.

Praying for their intentions.

Veni Sancte Spiritu.

May the Holy Spirit grace them with love, humility and peace. May our Blessed Mother intercede for them and embrace them with the love and humility she has always shown us so that through Her, peace, unity and forgiveness may reign in their hearts.

Remember o most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your assistance or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, we fly to you o Virgin of Virgins our Mother. To you we come, before you we kneel sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the word incarnate, despite not our petitions, but in your sweet mercy, hear and answer us. Amen.

Prayer for two brothers

Heavenly Father, please shine your light upon these two brothers. Give them strength to overcome all of the difficulties that they are dealing with now and protect them against any and all problems they may encounter in the future. O Lord, please bring them together as they are meant to be. May the love that once bound them grow stronger as they fulfill the destiny you have laid out for them.

Grant these brothers forgiveness for any sins they may have committed. May they also forgive each Lord, as it is sometimes difficult to do.

Amen

++++++++++++++++++

Hail Holy Queen

Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, our life, our sweetness and our hope! To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears! Turn, then, O most gracious Advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us, and after this, our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary.

V. Pray for us, O holy Mother of God.
R. That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

Let us Pray. O God, whose only-begotten Son, by His life, death and resurrection, has purchased for us the rewards of eternal life, grant, we beseech Thee, that meditating on these mysteries of the most holy Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary, we may imitate what they contain, and obtain what they promise, through the same Christ our Lord. Amen.

:signofcross:

edit to above by op:
more than it being animosity I think it is one bullying the other
and very painful. thank you for your prayers

Prayer for Family

O Jesus, our Lord and our brother! We recommend this family and all that is theirs to Your protection; we confide all to Your love. Fill that house with blessings, even as You filled the holy house of Nazareth with Your presence; before all else, keep sin far from it. Do You alone reign by Your law, by Your most holy love, and by the exercise of every Christian virtue. Let all of us obey You, love You, and study how to copy in our own lives Your example, that of Mary Your Mother, and that of Your blameless guardian, St. Joseph. Keep all evils and misfortunes far from that family and their house, but grant that they may be ever in harmony with Your divine will, even in the sorrows which You send to them. Finally, grant this- the grace to live in perfect harmony and in the fullness of charity toward our neighbor. Grant that every one of us may deserve by a holy life the comfort of Your holy sacraments at the hour of death.
Amen.

Jesus, Mary and Joseph, make all families holy.

Joining in this prayer. May the brothers’ hearts be open to peace in the family. May the new babies be abundantly blessed and be able to see ALL family members as they grow in Christ.
Mary.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection,
implored your help or sought your intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired with this confidence,
I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother;
to you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful.

O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions,
but in your mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

Praying for your three intentions for these brothers.

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.