For us, Advent graces

Our Father, in the name of Your beloved son, who came amongst us to teach and to redeem us,
I ask You for “new beginnings” this Advent
for all our members, our families, and our visitors to CAF.

I ask You to flood Your healing on everything that needs healing in our pasts that still casts shadows on present development and happiness.

I ask You to help each of us to draw out our talents and true beauty and goodness.
I want to ask You to help us rise up and become wholesomely and fully, the exquisitely the wonderful, vibrant, unique beautiful persons whom each is created to be.

I ask You to help us all be radiant witnesses of Your Son’s teachings of love and goodness to everyone in our lives, in our sorrows, our joys, and our ‘ordinary’ lives.
Please help us to become the persons whom You created us to be.

Eternal Father, we have our limitations and our scars and barriers, but please grant that CAF is a source of grace and hope and blessed new beginnings for all who share and who visit here, and our loved ones.

Thank You, Father, thank You Jesus, and thank You, divine Spirit of their Love!

Amen and thanks Trishie.

Amen. Thank you!

Our Father, in the name of Your beloved son, who came amongst us to teach and to redeem us,
I ask You for “new beginnings” this Advent
for all our members, our families, and our visitors to Catholic Answers Forums.

I ask You to flood Your healing on everything that needs healing in our pasts that still casts shadows on present development and happiness.

I ask You to help each of us to draw out our talents and true beauty and goodness.
I want to ask You to help us rise up and become wholesomely and fully, the exquisitely the wonderful, vibrant, unique beautiful persons whom each is created to be.

I ask You to help us all be radiant witnesses of Your Son’s teachings of love and goodness to everyone in our lives, in our sorrows, our joys, and our ‘ordinary’ lives.
Please help us to become the persons whom You created us to be.

Eternal Father, we have our limitations and our scars and barriers, but please grant that CAF is a source of grace and hope and blessed new beginnings for all who share and who visit here, and our loved ones.

Thank You, Father, thank You Jesus, and thank You, divine Spirit of their Love!

“O God You are my God for You I long;
for You my soul is thirsting.
My body pines for You
like a dry weary land without water.

So I gaze on You in the sanctuary
to see Your strength and Your glory.
For Your love is better than life,
my lips will speak your praise.

In Your name, I will lift up my hands.
My soul shall be filled as with a banquet,
my mouth shall praise you with joy.
On my bed, I remember You.

On You I muse through the night
for You have been my help;
in the shadow of Your wings, I rejoice!
My soul clings to You;
Your right hand holds me fast.” [Psalm 63]

“There is one thing I ask of the Lord,
for this, I long, to live in the house of the Lord
all the days of my life,
to savour the sweetness of the Lord.” [Psalm 26:4]

“Preserve me, God, I take refuge in you.
I say to the Lord, “You are my God.”
O Lord, it is You who are my portion and my cup;
it is You Yourself who are my prize.” [Psalm 15:1-2]

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.