For VitoJoseph

I want to offer up prayers of healing and protection for VitoJoseph. I haven’t seen any posts from him recently, and I pray that he has obtained the care that he needs and found the courage and blessings to overcome his afflictions.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

:signofcross:

How kind of you. :slight_smile: I’ve been wondering about him too. Please God the silence means that he is getting help.

In Jesus’ name, Father, be merciful to your struggling son Vito. Please grant him healing and happiness.

Dear Lord, please watch over You child, VitoJoseph. Wrap Your loving arms around him and give him the strength He needs. In Jesus name we pray.

Please with VitoJoseph Lord in his time of need. May he know that all of here are thinking and praying for him. Thank you kmleo for starting this thread. I pray that VitoJoseph is finding help.

For VitoJoseph, dear Mother Mary, take into your motherly arms this child of God and present Him to Jesus, that he might have spiritual and physical healing, and eternal friendship with Him. Amen. :gopray2:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying For You Vitojoseph
Grandma Glor

:amen:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen :gopray:

Wow! What a surprise. I just found this post by accident 2 years later! At that time I was in and out of 4 different hospitals. What a difference 2 years has made! I am so much improved now mentally and physically.

Thank you so much everyone for all your prayers!

VitoJoseph :)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.