For wy wife's weekend retreat

Hi all,
Can you please say a prayer for my wife C. She has said yes to going on a Catholic women’s retreat this weekend. I ask that you pray that she has a blessed weekend, that she may experience God’s presence and love, and that she may return more in love with our Lord. I also ask that you pray for her health while on the retreat. Oh, and can you also pray for myself and our kids who will miss our wife/mom enormously this weekend, even though we know that this is all for the good.
Thanks!

I will include you and your family in my Rosary intentions.

I hope your wife has a wonderful retreat. :slight_smile:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
Amen.

Praying for wife and family

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Amen

Lord, bless C with a Holy Spirit-filled retreat. May she come home on fire with love for You and may her family manage well on their own while she is away. May this entire family benefit by the retreat and grow closer in union with your Son as a result, burning with love for Jesus and filled with love for each other. Amen.

Amen.

Good for her!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Thank you all for your prayers. My wife had a WONDERFUL weekend. She came back exhausted, emotional, and on fire … filled with love. I am so grateful for what she experienced. Thank you.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.