Foreclosure

I need a miracle, I really do. An investor has forclosed upon my home of 30 years and I only have days to get out. I need prayers as I don’t have money, a place to bring my belongings, or anywhere to live. I am praying the investor will give me a chance to rewrite the mortgage. I am placing all of my hope in the Lord and His Blessed Mother Mary. I know God hears the prayers of all of the Saints I have been praying to, I guess I just need an answer.

With so little time remaining, I hope and pray that you do have something happening to negociate regarding the mortgage.
The motives of the investor may not be open as there may be another agenda, but I join with your urgent prayers, Julie, that the Lord can touch those hearts involved. I do understand something of the sorrow you feel. We lost our home a few years ago after my husband became ill. I pray this will not happen to you, loss of your home. In any event I ask the Lord to alert others to your need for help and shelter.

Father, please have compassion on Julie’s anxieties and needs. Please look kindly upon her faith and trust in You and grant her prayers, grant her needs. Father, I ask, in the name of Jesus.

God bless you, Julie. Our prayers are with you :grouphug:

Praying the Lord will "make a way"where there seems to be no way.Peace,Rocky.

julie,
i will be praying for you. i also have gone through this, so i may be able to offer you some suggestions, if you email me. first and foremost, after praying, contact Hope for Homeowners. They are set up to help folks like you. At least they can advise you on your options. It depends on where you are in the foreclosure process. Have they filed a notice for default? Depending on when, it could take up to 110 days before you have to get out. I’m in California, and was 1 week away from the Trustee Sale date when my lender decided to negotiate with me about restructuring my loan. That was in November. We struck a deal, and they lowered my interest rate and gave me a 30-year fixed. Timing is everything. At the time, even though i qualified for H4H help, it was right at the beginning of the economic downturn before congress was on board. At the time, my lender wasn’t participating in the program, or I could’ve gotten an even more affordable loan. With all the bad news about the economy, and with the new administration perhaps your lender will cooperate. At any wait, NACA and H4H were extremely helpful to me and were able to advise me, so I didn’t feel helpless.

I found my contact thru the naca.com web site. They also have a toll-free number: 1-888-302-6222.

There is hope. I will be praying for you.
peace,
pam

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying very hard for your success in renegotiation!

The Lord is wih You, He loves you, you are His loved child!!!

May His Perfect peace and joy accompany you through all this, for I know He will NEVER leave you.

Saint Joseph you asked for shelter when Mary was about to give birth to Emmanuel and you found none. You know how it is to be in this situation, for the love of Jesus, please intercede in this situation and be present there like you were there for Mary and Emmanuel. Amen

Our Father who art in heaven hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Have you tried these?

Fannie Mae Resource Center Telephone
1-800-732-6643

Hope Now
1-888-995-hope
hopenow.com

Hope For Homeowners hud.gov/hopeforhomeowners/hud.gov/hopeforhomeowners/

I’ll continue to pray for you.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying

prayers on the way

Praying for you and your situation.

Paul

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.