Forgive my silly prayer request,but please, pray for this to come true

I am sorry if I appear selfish but I need some prayers about something that seem to some as being silly. There is an event that takes place once a year in my home town and I want my husband to be able to go with me so I wont have to go alone and drive home real late that night by myself. Please pray that God will touch the schedule maker for that weekend and allow him off so I dont have to attend it alone. I really want to go but my anxiety is will be great if he will not be able to attend with me. Can yall pray for this please?

Lord, please make it possible for this husband to attend this event with his wife. It means so much to her to go with him and drive home with him, I ask you to please allow his scheduler not to schedule him for work on that particular day. Please be merciful and grant this couple a beautiful day together at their hometown event. Bless them, Lord, and keep them intensely in love, and never let them be separated from you. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Amen

Praying for your intention and a healing for your anxiety, dear friend…

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done,on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Remember, O Most Gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to Thy protection,
implored Thy help or sought Thy intercession,
was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence,
I fly unto Thee, O Virgin of Virgins, my Mother;
to Thee do I come, before thee I kneel, sinful and sorrowful.

O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions,
but in Thy clemency, hear and answer me.
Amen.

*Dear Giggin4God,
My prayers are with you!
God Bless,
Angel Face

Praying that he accompanies you on your trip …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Loving God,

We lift up our prayers for the intentions of our friend Georgia, especially with regard to this event she desires to attend with her dear husband. We thank you for helping our sister in all the ways you do each day, and ask for your blessing in this request, in accordance with your Holy and perfect will.

Amen.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

Not silly at all in this day and age, Gigglin4God.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying for your intention and a healing for your anxiety, dear friend…

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done,on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Remember, O Most Gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to Thy protection,
implored Thy help or sought Thy intercession,
was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence,
I fly unto Thee, O Virgin of Virgins, my Mother;
to Thee do I come, before thee I kneel, sinful and sorrowful.

O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions,
but in Thy clemency, hear and answer me.
Amen.

Praying hard.

Loving God,

We lift up our prayers for the intentions of our friend Georgia, especially with regard to this event she desires to attend with her dear husband. We thank you for helping our sister in all the ways you do each day, and ask for your blessing in this request, in accordance with your Holy and perfect will.

Amen.

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Tomorrow we find out if he was able to get off. I sure hope so. I just want him there with me badly.

Loving God,

Amen.

I can relate to these kind of anxieties. I am praying for you!

He finds out today if he was able to get that off. Please pray for a miracle. St. Jude, I need your intercession now more than ever. Please hear my cries and take this to Jesus. Jesus, please enable this. I really want to have him go with me and not only meet some of my friends through growing up but also soI wouldnt have to be going there alone and driving back alone very late at night.

Jesus please assure Georgia’s safety, and allow her husband to accompany her, for her peace of mind and safety.
Angels of God, please always surround Georgia.

Thank all of you so very much for praying for this for me. Just letting you know that he found out today that he did get that weekend off!!! Cool isnt it? Just cant thank you enough for your prayers. I owe you all a debt that I can not pay. I am so humbled for yall to pray for this for me. Thank you all again. God Bless you, Mary Keep you, Love you all… Gigglin ((((((((hugs))))))))

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.