Former Friends Threatening Me

Hi everyone. A former friend(s) of mine were knocking on my wall very loudly earlier so I went and knocked on their door and told them to stop. They faked calling the cops and then they came and knocked on my door after I left. Then one of the friends threatened to basically beat me to a pulp if I didn’t leave the other friend alone when I didn’t do anything to her. Please pray for me. I am practically in tears because I knew I was going to lose these friends eventually. :frowning:

Hi Holly. :hug1: For starters, stop talking to them and ignore them to let things calm a bit. If I may ask, what is going on? Why are these “friends” doing this to you?

To be honest, I have no idea why they knocked on my wall. They were probably doing it just to be jerks. But they did it so hard that I thought the wall was going to come down. I talked to my land lord about this once before and she told me to personally notify this friend that she should not be doing this and that if it happened again to let her know and she would take action so I am probably going to notify the land lord again tomorrow. As for why they are treating me badly in other ways, I really don’t know.

Praying for you and for them Holly.

Thanks Pyropam. Anyway, I just apologized to them and had Adam, my friend’s boyfriend, ask them to come over. I don’t know if they’ll accept my apology or not but I can only hope they will.

Holly, I ask the Lord to give you peace.

Praying
:signofcross:

don’t worry !
ur friend can help you
just need face it and ask the help :cool:

years ago when the world was in black and white,a movie starring Humphry Bogart,closed with the admonition (in court) 'Knock on any door gentlemen,knock on any door!" meaning it could happen to all of us under similar circumstances…Bogy was defending an innocent man,in hollyweird flicks everyone was innocent ,in and out of prison only the police and dads were the heavies. Nin

Praying for you and “your friends” too.

Dear Lord, please enter this situation that has so much ugliness. You alone can turn the hearts of all involved and bring the peace that is you. Thank you for watching over your children and answering our prayers. Amen

***+JMJTJ+

You will be in my prayers for your guidance, protection, and peace.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

“God, grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
Courage to change the things I can;
And wisdom to know the difference.”

You are in my prayers, Holly. I understand what it is to be attacked. I pray that you will feel comfort and strength only the Spirit can provide.

Praying for your intentions…:gopray2:

LORD Jesus help Holly…
Protect her…
Please Read Psalms 55

I just wanted to update you all. My friends accepted my apology and they apologized to me as well. We are now friends again. :slight_smile:

+JMJTJ+

Praise God! :extrahappy:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.