Former Miss Venezuela shot dead in front of daughter

za.omg.yahoo.com/news/former-miss-venezuela-shot-dead-front-daughter-054853546.html?bcmt_s=m#ugccmt-container

As a citizen of a beautiful country also marred by violent crime, this story hit a raw nerve for me.

This was a truly cowardly and despicable act. We should pray for her little one who witnesses her parents being murdered, as well as for the people of Venezuela who suffer so much from out of control violent crime.

Praying for the repose of her soul and for her family.

May the departed rest in peace and prayers for the little one.

If I had my way, everyone involved in this slaughter would have been executed yesterday. :frowning:

I saw this story on the internet this morning. many Miss Universe contestants from Venezuela have won the title of Miss Universe in the past several years. they had a photo of this former Miss Venezuela and she was so beautiful. it is so sad that she and her husband were both killed and their daughter witnessed the murders. she seemed to be very hard working and had a wonderful life to look forward to. very sad. :crossrc:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.