Former Planned Parenthood managers: We had to meet quotas for abortions

“I trained my staff the way that I was trained, which was to really encourage women to choose abortion; to have it at Planned Parenthood, because it counts towards our goal.”

“It sounds kind of crazy, but pizza is a motivator [for getting abortion numbers up].”

“Planned Parenthood doesn’t have quotas for adoptions. It doesn’t have quotas for prenatal care. But quotas for abortions? Absolutely,” said Lila Rose, president and founder of Live Action. “Planned Parenthood makes a profit off women in the midst of their most difficult experiences and incentivizes ​its staff to take the lives of chil​dren in the womb with pizza parties, paid time off, ​and lunch​es with upper management.​ It’s time to redirect our tax money toward local health clinics that actually provide real care to women, instead of to Planned Parenthood, a corporation focused on upping ​its abortion numbers.”

hotair.com/archives/2017/02/07/former-planned-parenthood-managers-we-had-to-meet-quotas-for-abortions/

There you go! The truth is revealed. I for one am not shocked!

That makes two of us, then.

x3

Doesn’t EVERYONE know that “abortion quotas” = “women’s health?”

sarcasm
Oh yeah! Except for the female babies being aborted. No health rights for her. Just death, only because she is inside instead of outside a womb.

end of sarcasm
… and they say the religious are such hypocrites! :rolleyes:

That actually makes me want to vomit.

I buy my nurses pizza when they are too busy birthing & saving babies to take a lunch.

When there is no demand for abortion services, the clinics close. And demand for abortion has been in decline since the start of Clinton’s term.

Murder does not enter the realm of supply and demand economics.

Except when it’s declared legal.

Which is why abortion providers need to be closed down. Not through supply and demand but through criminal law too. Just like we have a police force, because we don’t expect people to obey laws through just supply and demand economics, because obviously that would be absurd.

I agree. My initial post was intended to address those here who regard abortion as a money-making industry. I hoped it wouldn’t be taken the wrong way.

The very quotas for abortion that Myself and other posters find abominable here, are the direct result of supply and demand economics, and while there may be a reduction in abortion, it incentivizes Planned Parenthood to find new ways of trying to trick mothers into having Planned Parenthood murder their unborn child. This is unacceptable.

I’m still not 100% sure what your implying, because you mention abortion reduction and Clinton, and I have heard that argument before and it’s a lie, because if Clinton got in, far from reducing abortion, there would have been more incentives, manipulation and push for women to have Planned Parenthood kill their children.

The reduction of abortion can be in no way linked to those who defend abortion providers. Instead it can be linked to things like the Catholic Church who pleads with women to keep their children no matter how much incentive is offered or pressure given to have abortion providers like Planned Parenthood murder their children in the womb.

God Bless

Thank you for reading
Josh

My thoughts exactly.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.