Former Police Chief Speaks on Latest Michael Brown Shooting Information

stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/10/20/former-police-chief-speaks-on-latest-michael-brown-information-released/

Information about the Michael Brown fatal police shooting is beginning to leak out, and former St. Louis County Police Chief Tim Fitch says it’s no accident the feds are allowing the information.
Fitch discussed a New York Times article indicating, according to federal investigators, there was a struggle that led up to the fatal police shooting of Brown, with KMOX’s Mark Reardon on Monday.
Fitch calls the information from the investigation coming out as phase two – to “coordinate leaks to the media, and to start getting some of the facts out there to kind of let people down slowly,” he says. “When I say this is phase two – phase one was really Eric Holder’s announcement how they were going to basically do a complete review and take over the Ferguson Police Department.”
Fitch says he thinks the feds recognize that it’s “probably very unlikely” that there’s going to be charges against Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson.

Tensions Rise After New Michael Brown Shooting Details are Released

stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/10/21/protester-all-hell-is-going-to-break-loose-if-darren-wilson-isnt-indicted/

I am so worried for my town when the verdict comes out. It’s a no win situation.

Kris

Verdict?! There hasn’t even been a trial yet.

You mean when they announce if charges will be filed or if the officer will be cleared? I would be worried too. They are not finished protesting there I don’t think.

Yes, I mean the grand jury indictment or no indictment. It’s going to be ugly.

If you are in a place where there may be trouble, plan now for a destination to move should the need arise. Go early. If you can’t, make sure to have enough supplies to not leave your dwelling for a few days.

I don’t think the powers that be would allow the disruption to go very long. My guess us if there is a “no bill” they will have supportive forces on deck prior to the formal announcement.

Everything is stage managed by The Elites for the ignorant masses, deliberately kept ignorant.

** “Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.”**

I don’t think people are being ignorant, I just think that those people that saw the incident feel racism occurred. It is true the media beginning with cnn blew things up. From what I read I also believe the officer did the right thing, but in don’t think people have been ignorant about it.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2800496/it-s-murder-feel-wrath-god-s-vengeance-michael-brown-s-family-react-angrily-leak-darren-wilson-s-testimony.html

‘It’s murder and they will feel the wrath of God’s vengeance’: Michael Brown’s family react angrily to leak of Darren Wilson’s testimony

The filter-media, as is so often the case, do not seem to ask the “good” questions when they interview these attorneys or activists like Sharpton. If they must interview them (which is another opinion), why not ask something like, “Your comments on Michael Dunn indicate you are calling for a ‘guilty’ verdict. Do you believe Officer Wilson should be pronounced guilty regardless of the evidence? To what degree does the forensic evidence play when you call for guilt or innocence in this case? Will you publicly praise a ‘not guilty’ verdict if the evidence supports that verdict?”

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.