Foster Dtr Heart Surgery

Our little B (2 1/2 yr) is having her 3rd open heart surgery on Wed. am, we leave tomorrow for Phoenix to do her pre-op workup. Please keep her in your prayers, as well as my other 6 at home with a sitter and my DH who can’t get away from his new job. I’ll be with her for 2 weeks and away from the rest of them which is hard on us all.

God bless you and your husband, Susan, for your care of God’s little ones. Homeschooling mother of ten! And foster parents.

I ask God to keep all your children, and you and your husband, in His special care.

Jesus please be with the little one and her family as she faces yet another surgery. Please give healing and comfort to her mother and this little girl. Embrace this family in Your tender faithful love always.

Trishie

you and your family are in my prayer

Your child is in my prayers at Mass today.

+JMJTJ+

Awwww; God bless little B’s heart and your family, with His peace in this trial and complete healing for the precious life He holds in His Hands.
You will be in my daily prayers.

** Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Hail Mary Full of Grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art thou among women
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Prayers promised

Father, please hear our prayer for this little one
and her Foster Mom. Hold them up and send them
your special angel to give them protection, comfort, and peace.
Hold up the babysitter, Foster Dad, and all the other children in this beautiful household.
AMEN

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.