Four women wanted for pummeling Applebee's waitress in Georgia, police say

Four women wanted for pummeling Applebee’s waitress in Georgia, police say

By Greg Norman | Fox News July 13 2018

Georgia police were on the hunt Friday for four women who they say started an all-out brawl at an Applebee’s after their waitress bumped up against one of their knees.

The wild fight was captured on surveillance footage late Tuesday night at one of the restaurant’s locations in McDonough.

"One suspect grabs a knife and cuts her in the arm and the other suspect punches her,” McDonough Police Det. T.F. Spangenberg told FOX5 Atlanta.

Police say the 21-year-old server accidentally bumped a customer’s knee while placing food on the table, and when it happened again, chaos broke out.

Video of the brawl shows punches being thrown as the unidentified women gang up on the waitress. As she tries to defend herself, the table the group was eating at gets flipped over and a light fixture above it is smashed out with a fist. Other customers are pictured trying to break up the brawl. . .

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/13/four-women-wanted-for-pummeling-applebees-waitress-in-georgia-police-say.html

HOW SAD and UNCALLED FOR. Hope they are found and they receive the justice they are due.

CajunJoy65 . . .

HOW SAD and UNCALLED FOR. Hope they are found and they receive the justice they are due.

You are right CajunJoy65.

Absolutely brutal.

It almost hurts me just watching the video footage.

I didn’t watch. Can’t unsee that once it’s seen.

For those that want to see the video, here it is. Cajun, the video is not that clear, a little dark and from a distance of 10 metres so it is not so confronting.

I favour some real punishment for the assailants regarding their action. The community needs to be protected.

Wow. Where did those ladies go to finishing school, a pirate ship?

I would hope part of the sentences imposed(after a fair trial, of course), would be for these women to stay out of all restaurants that serve alcohol. I am speculating that the perpetrators had imbibed before this behavior. I would hate to think they behave like this while sober.

My other suggestion about sentences that should fit the crime is for anyone who commits a crime using a telephone should not be permitted to have a phone for some period of time. It would be close to a death sentence for many millennials. It should apply to all telemarketing scams first. Texting while driving causing an accident should result in loss of phone privileges for the same period as the driving suspension.

You obviously are not a phone salesman. :slight_smile:

UFC - Ultimate Finishing College?

Alcohol might have been involved, or it might not, or not in large amounts (they didn’t look particularly uncoordinated when they savagely attacked the waitress en masse). Some people just go looking for a brawl, for whatever reason. What I find most disturbing is why some people attack a person or people when they outnumber them; that’s not a fair fight.

I am not a bartender either:grinning:

Phones can be as dangerous as guns when used improperly. We do take away gun rights for criminals. Just this morning I got yet another call from a credit card scammer using a caller ID of a store where I frequently shop and a local number. I am afraid we would have to go to India to take his phone away. Based on the frequency of calls I get from these people there are other people dumb enough to give out credit card information to one of these telemarketers.

I assume you also find the use of a deadly weapon(knife) unfair. These women would not want me to be on their jury.

I only just bought a phone 1 week ago. I suppose if I start recording the number on certain paperwork I’ll be getting calls from India also.

My father back in Sydney gets called quite a lot from India and sometimes he gets angry with them and then he mysteriously starts getting called at 2 am in the morning.

(Oh I just thought of something. When I am asked to give a phone number for certain things I give his number!!! Sorry Dad).

We had a priest from India in our parish for three years. When it was announced that his studies at Notre Dame were complete and he was returning to India, I asked him to convert all the telemarketing scammers in India. If accomplished, he would be considered greater than Saint Teresa of Calcutta.

Indeed that was particularly vicious and unwarranted.

Well…if they were waiting for their meal I don’t think they would have had enough time to get sloshed…even if they were it’s no excuse…and whoever attacked the waitress with the knife I would think would be charged with assault with a deadly weapon…attempt to do bodily harm or whatever…personally I think it’s a case of 4 angry black women acting out…they have been identified…I can’t find it anywhere if they have been arrested as yet…anyone know

Let’s not pass any judgment on this incident until Maxine Waters and Al Sharpton weigh in with their expert analysis. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

closed #18

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.