FoxNews documentary on Religion of Peace

FoxNews is broadcasting the movie “Obsession: The Threat of Radical Islam" Along with Wayne Kopping interview.

This Saturday 8pm / 1am / 5am

This Sunday 10pm

(All Times Eastern)

Watch out for the ex-PLO terrorist Walid Shoebat who explicitly links Religion of Peace and global terrorism.

A side note: PLO terrorist Walid Shoebat married a Catholic woman and tried to convert her to Islam. He told he that the Bible was corrupted and she asked him to prove it. He bought a Bible and read it to find out where it was corrupted. In doing so, he had to compare the Bible with the Quran.

In his own words:
“In 1993 I asked the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob to reveal to me whether the Bible was indeed corrupted as I was taught or if it were the truth and the Koran was the false document,” Shoebat said. Through parallel study of the Bible and the Koran he soon came to a logical crossroads: “Either the Jews had indeed changed the scripture – because how could God be on the side of evil people, or the Koran was false, and I was the evil one,” Shoebat recalled.
littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=9789_From_PLO_Terrorist_to_Lover_of_Zion

Jesus said:

Matt. 19:16 "Then someone came to him and said, ‘Teacher, what good deed must I do to have eternal life?..’ ‘If you wish to enter into life, keep the commandments.’ 18 He said to him, “Which ones?” And Jesus said, “You shall not murder; You shall not commit adultery; You shall not steal; You shall not bear false witness; 19 Honor your father and mother; also, You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’”

John 13:34 "I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. "

1John 4:7 "Beloved, let us love one another, because love is from God; everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. "

Muhammad said:
9:29 Kill (qatiloo) those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Messenger have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.

thx Rodrigo…i think the answeing Islam team put his conversion story…mmmm i wonder what time it will be in Middle East:hmmm:

Walid Shoebat is likely a complete fraud, and certainly a partial one.

If a person were in Palestine and wanted to be an Islamic terrorist, why on earth would he join the communist/secularist PLO, an organization that recognizes Jews as Palestinians in its founding covenant, and that had a generally anti-religious agenda?

Why not the then active Hamas or Islamic Jihad?

Shoebat is the Muslim version of Jack Chick’s “Father SoandSo’s” who supposedly left the secret vatican offices of the “black pope.”

If pro doesn’t like him then I definately will have to watch.

:rotfl:

We watched the documentary. It is something that everyone in government should watch. Thank God for the courage of those who have participated in putting together this documentary. May their efforts help to bring about true peace.

It was excellent. They said many things I have been saying. That makes them smart in my book lol. It should be shown in every high school and university.

Thank you pro,
I guess those thousands of PLO members are not Muslims then but Jack Chick types - just like Walid Shoebat.

Yeah, right.

Muchos gracias,

Rodrigo

Funny how the PLO does not deny Walid Shoebat’s membership, but apparently Pro_universal knows better. So since he seems to know we should defer to Pro’s authority. Yes, Walid Shoebat is a fraud.

And the PLO members like Yasser Arafat, Sheikh Ismail Jamal, Sheikh Ikrama Sabri, Dr. Ahmed Yousuf Abu Halbiah and Dr. Muhammad Ibrahim Madi are non-Muslim members of the Marxist PLO organization.

shoebat.com/bio.php?PHPSESSID=7e99da92f6a42765daac2a073fe22844

As a young man, he became a member of the Palestinian Liberation Organization, and participated in acts of terror and violence against Israel, and was later imprisoned in the Russian Compound, Jerusalem’s central prison for incitement and violence against Israel./quote

Apparently Walid Shoebat became a PLO terrorist in 1975, 12 years before the foundation of Hamas and 4 years before the foundation of the Palestinian Islamic Jihad.

jewishpostandnews.com/walidshoebat.html

No wonder Walid Shoebat is a Jack Chick type as he could have joined those terrorist organizations years before they were formed. Instead he joined the PLO like thousands of other Palestinian Arabs who were presumably also non-Muslims.

Duh Rodrigo, he would have founded them!:stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, that’s right - how silly of me - Fifteen year old rock throwing Palestinian Arab terrorist should have founded Islamic Jihad or Hamas. Why didn’t I think of that?

Mr. Shoebat is a regular contributor on Fox and I enjoy his, as well as Mansoor Ijaz’s insights.

One thing I found interesting was how the radical Muslims and western liberals had similiar views about the USA. Some of the things I heard from the rantings of the mullahs was exactly what I heard from my atheist burned out hippy profs back on college. Go figure.

can i see the interview on internet??

But according to Wikipedia, Walid Shoebat “converted from Islam to Evangelical Christianity and came to public attention by becoming an ardent critic of Islam and supporter of Israel”

How different is Evangelical Christianity from Catholic Christianity?

Shoebat says (at shoebat.com/)::slight_smile:

The Holocaust never ended but the victims have decided to defend themselves.

The occupation is in the minds of Children who are taught hatred.

Ex Terrorists appear on CN8. Israel was the solution for the world’s greatest refugee problem that went on for two thousand years

Something is fishy in conversion story of Shoebat.

For folks who are lapping up Shoebat’s speeches, here are some very simple questions:

1. Is there any record of him being born in, having lived in, or even having visited any Palestinian city? If so, let’s see it.

2. Is there any record of him having practiced Islam before converting to Christianity? If so, let’s see it.

3. Is there any evidence at all that he was ever a member of the “PLO”? Or, if he’s just using that because we all know the term, a member of any of the actual militant organizations like the PLA, PLFP, etc etc?

If you can’t provide a single shred of evidence for any of those three claims, how do you know that Shoebat is for real?

Walid Shoebat says:

The Holocaust never ended but the victims have decided to defend themselves.

The occupation is in the minds of Children who are taught hatred.

Israel was the solution for the world’s greatest refugee problem that went on for two thousand years.

shoebat.com/

Few questions:

What is the proof that Holocaust never ended?

Where and when the victims of Holocaust (Jews) decided to defend themselves?

If Holocaust never ended for two thousand years then who caused Holocaust prior to Muhamed since Jews are in existence prior to Muhamed’s period.

Who caused the greatest Holocaust of Jews in their whole history?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.