Fr. John Corapi: is he writing a book or not?

I keep hearing conflicting information on this. If he is, do we know the topic, and is there an expected publication date?

I just watched an encore showing of “Life on the Rock” on EWTN. Fr. Corapi was the guest on the second half of the show. He mentioned to Fr. Mark that he is indeed writing a book. It is an autobiography. I didn’t hear anything about when he expected to finish, but no doubt we will hear about it, when it is published and on the shelves. Hope this answers your question to your satisfaction.:smiley:

That is really cool that he is writing a book.

This is great news for me. I love Father Corapi! I just a pew warmer feeling pretty lousy about life, when I decided to see what was on local Catholic radio in the mornings, not wanting my son to watch too much TV. Well, Fr. Corapi was on everyday at 10am and I happened to be listening then while doing household chores. I didn’t even know his name, but I was hooked. I went to confession for the first time ever because of his story about his Dad going after 50 years and the chains falling off of him. I had been confirmed through RCIA and never had even been to confession, our priest told us it was something that was now “optional”. Anyhow, I have now listened to his entire catechism series several times and have a group of friends listening to him also. God has used him to save my life, literally! I am going to see him when he comes to Cincinnati next month, thanks be to God! I’ll be the first one in line to buy this book. Sorry for the novel myself, but I can’t shut up about Fr. Corapi.

I went to see Fr. Corapi in Covington, KY when he was there for a daylong seminar for the 5th anniversary of Sacred Heart Radio that was oh, so powerful and culminated with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass concelebrated with about a dozen priests and the Archibishop. Approx. 2,000 people in the auditorium all day long and for the Mass. Talk about a spiritual gift! My daughter and I pooled our resources and purchased his 7 CD set on “The teachings of Jesus Christ” aka the Catechism of the Catholic Church. We have worn them out over time, watched him on planes on the DVD player, etc. He is such a great evangelist for the Church! I will get anything he does, for sure. Books, Cds and watch him on EWTN anytime I can. :smiley:

I’m really happy to hear about this. I love Fr. Corapi. I hear him on the radio in the mornings and have learned a great deal from him. Can’t wait to until his book is released.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.