Francis' Message to Muslims for End of Ramadan [Zenit]

More…

:slight_smile: Thank you Pope Francis, I hope your message reaches the hearts of the Muslims and start educating themselves first by reading the Bible, because once they do they will discover the true GOD.

Wow, not only does the Pope know about the history of asceticism throughout the early centuries of Islam, but he even knows that St. Francis’ lifestyle has many parallels to early sufi masters. I’m absolutely enthralled. :clapping:

God bless this man!

Francis speaks from the Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Exactly. The Pope is exemplary in this because that is what being a Christian is supposed to be. Being charitable and always see the good in others who search for the Truth.

MJ

My favorite statement from the article::: “It is clear that, when we show respect for the religion of our neighbours or when we offer them our good wishes on the occasion of a religious celebration, we simply seek to share their joy, without making reference to the content of their religious convictions.”

Interesting. :slight_smile:

Good catch that many miss.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.