Francis talks previous work as nightclub bouncer

Long before Pope Francis was drawing people back to church, he was keeping troublemakers out of a bar, he told parishioners at a Roman church Sunday.
today.com/news/coolest-pope-ever-francis-talks-previous-work-nightclub-bouncer-2D11678844

Pope Francis revealed that he once worked as a bouncer at a nightclub in Buenos Aires — and it’s starting a big conversation on social media, calling Francis the coolest pope ever.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/12/03/pope-francis-cool-bouncer/3855285/

to think, somewhere in the world there is a guy who was thrown out of a club…by the pope!

Or maybe one who was thrown into…:slight_smile:

That’s pretty cool. He just don’t look like the bouncer type. lol.

i can’t stop laughing about that thought. :smiley:

“I’m sorry, unless a miracle happens right now and God sends you your ID down from the heavens, you are not getting in.”

:rotfl:

LOL…I’d love to see the video of that.
Mary.

To conclude his work, I would like to see him bouncing false Catholics out of the Catholic religion. Of course, excommunication is a last resort, not to be accomplished overnight.

Watch out - you are going to be accused of being uncharitable.

Sean Paul

Why not rather pray he convince themselves to not be false? Though he has excommunicated a priest, so…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.