Hi, I am a sophomore in high school. I am starting to look at colleges and Steubie caught my eye. A few people I know are recommending it for me especially because of the strong Catholic faith that exists there. I know I still have sometime, but I have some questions about the college. If someone could please answer these for me, that would be appreciated.
- What majors are offered there?
- Do they have a priestly/religious discernment group of any kind?
- How is the area around the college (Steubenville in general)? Is it an area that I could walk around and be safe?
- What is the campus like?
- How many students attend Franciscan?
- Do they have a collegiate baseball team?
- Would you recommend it for a student looking into to a religious/priestly vocation?