Franciscans of the Immaculate

Hi I recently got in touch with a Sister superior of the Franciscans of the Immaculate in Australia, though I am aware they are under some sort of “commission” does any one know more about this. It has something to do with them and the Latin Mass

Hello,

I would suggest talking to that Sister, or some other member of the order, about that issue. They should know more than anyone outside the community, as well as have the proper perspective about what should be shared with “outsiders.” Or, go to their website and see what you can find.

Dan

Brother Jay wrote two excellent responses with regard to this matter, here and here.
The thread was closed, so I don’t believe it would be wise to hold further discussion on this sensitive topic.

The Franciscans of the Immaculate have asked that their concerns not be taken up by the laity and not be a matter of public discourse. We shall honor that request.

Closed

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.