Free donuts from Krispy Kreme

Krispy Kreme Turns Friday Into ‘Freeday’ on June 5 - National Doughnut Day
–Don’t Know How to Celebrate a Doughnut Holiday? Here’s How!

WINSTON-SALEM, N.C., May 28, 2009 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX News Network/ – Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. (NYSE: KKD) knows how to celebrate National Doughnut Day! On Friday, June 5, participating Krispy Kreme stores will give away a free doughnut to all its customers.

Did you know that National Doughnut Day is an annual observance? And this year, in honor of it being on June 5, Krispy Kreme is sharing five tips with customers, so they can make the most of this giveaway:

1. Share the freebie news with your friends and family so they can get a
   free doughnut, too.
2. Go to your local Krispy Kreme store and get your free doughnut.
3. While you're at Krispy Kreme, try Krispy Kreme Chillers(R) in
   refreshingly fruity flavors.
4. Take photos of you and your friends enjoying your free Krispy Kreme
   doughnut and share them with more friends through your favorite social
   networking sites.

5. Join "Friends of Krispy Kreme" on [www.KrispyKreme.com](www.KrispyKreme.com) and find
   out first about other freebies, discounts and promotions.

Source: investor.krispykreme.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=386396

I’m going to get me a donut in the name of freedom of religion, and I encourage everyone who gets their donuts to offer them up for the intentions of the Holy Father.

June 2009
General: That international attention towards the poorer countries may give rise to more concrete help, in particular to relieve them of the crushing burden of foreign debt.

Mission: That the particular Churches operating in regions marked by violence may be sustained by the love and concrete closeness of all the Catholics in the world.

What a cute post! Thanks!
(I love Krispy Kreme.Great coffee, too & no yuppie attitude included.):slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.