[/font]

Free Apologetics tapes!:

biblechristiansociety.com/free_tapes.asp

And don’t forget the Mary Foundation:

catholicity.com/maryfoundation/

http://www.w3bdevil.com/forums/Spam-Sign.jpg

Exposition - Benediction - Adoration

Living The Eucharist

To fulfill the Holy Father’s plan to restore the Church and evangelize the world through Eucharistic Adoration, the Catholic Resource Center has produced this exclusive DVD to introduce a new generation of Catholics to the beauty, reverence and spiritual power of Eucharistic Benediction and Adoration.
catholicresourcecenter.org/images/free_products/living_the_eucharist_225.jpg

I just ordered the DVD

[quote=dhgray]I just ordered the DVD
[/quote]

Hey! That’s the same one I ordered yesterday!:wink:

[quote=dhgray]I just ordered the DVD
[/quote]

Actually, there’s a bunch of free stuff by SJC:

catholicresourcecenter.org/free_stuff.shtml

Thank you ! I just ordered a book…(pro-life). This is great.

Lambs Supper, all the way :thumbsup: (ive been spending so much on books, my mom would kill me if i bought this one too…hehe…)

Free Catholic Home Study Courses:
amm.org/chss/chss.htm

Sorry, CM, beat ya to it :wink:

Guys, Keep in mind, all these “free” things are only free because someone else is paying for it for you. So if you can, make a donation to all these various ministries and services so they can keep providing their “free” stuff to others who may be less fortunate than you.

[quote=RichSpidizzy]Free Catholic Home Study Courses:
amm.org/chss/chss.htm

Guys, Keep in mind, all these “free” things are only free because someone else is paying for it for you. So if you can, make a donation to all these various ministries and services so they can keep providing their “free” stuff to others who may be less fortunate than you.
[/quote]

Excellent point, and I would add to that one’s economic status may change in life. At some points, you may be able to be more generous financially than at others. Like I noticed on one of the websites above that if you couldn’t afford a financial contribution, there are requests for volunteer help at conferences. Thanks for the links guys and God Bless.

amm.org/chss.htm

[/quote]

I love there… I have learned so much from the CHSS
http://www.amm.org/chss/images/chss1.gif

Guys:

Don’t forget to go to [/font]! They have GREAT stuff!:thumbsup:

amm.org/chss/chss.htm

[/quote]

This is a great resource. Father Oscar Lukefahr (Fr Luke) is wonderful. He also does parish mission talks so if your parish could book him, do it. He is very orthodox and has a great sense of humor. I really recommend his new book on the Mass.

[quote=Fidelis]Free Apologetics tapes!:

biblechristiansociety.com/free_tapes.asp

And don’t forget the Mary Foundation:

catholicity.com/maryfoundation/
[/quote]

Well done Fidelis. You beat me to it. :slight_smile:

Hey I just got this DVD yesterday in the mail:

I’m sorry to say this but it put me to sleep almost!:confused: I thought it was going to be about how we should adore the Eucharist, etc. but instead it was about Fr. Shannon Collins just kneeling, etc. How can I make it more interesting for my sake?

[quote=Paris Blues]Hey I just got this DVD yesterday in the mail:

I’m sorry to say this but it put me to sleep almost!:confused: I thought it was going to be about how we should adore the Eucharist, etc. but instead it was about Fr. Shannon Collins just kneeling, etc. How can I make it more interesting for my sake?
[/quote]

oh great, and I just ordered it

[quote=Franz]oh great, and I just ordered it
[/quote]

Wait! It might be interesting for you!!! Since I don’t know much about the Eucharist (but learning more!), I didn’t know what to expect! But I’ll watch it again and check out the Bonus and all that…

No wonder why it was free!:stuck_out_tongue:

But I take that back…I can learn a heck out of it!:smiley:

A FREE BROWN SCAPULAR TO ALL WHO REQUEST IT.

This is my little personal Apostolate. Just drop me a private message with your details and I will send one out to you with the prayer for enrolment.

[quote=Fergal]A FREE BROWN SCAPULAR TO ALL WHO REQUEST IT.

This is my little personal Apostolate. Just drop me a private message with your details and I will send one out to you with the prayer for enrolment.
[/quote]

I saw they were giving a free green one on freeforcatholics.com![’)"]http://unity.enya.com/images/smiles/icon_smile_approve.gif]("javascript:insertsmilie(’[^)

Are there any free catholic debates online? i’ve seen a few, but none of the real “good” ones (good=thorough).

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.