Free MP3- Why We Have Pope by Hahn, Scott

Greetings,

Lighthouse said I could share this with my friends. Enjoy

****THE  LORD IS RISEN. ALLELUIA!****

With the upcoming canonizations and constant media attention on Pope Francis, we’ve seen a renewed focus on the role and importance of the Papacy. We hope this talk helps you to articulate the beauty of the Church’s teaching!
https://gallery.mailchimp.com/ba9ac14e5a631775a8ba2e952/images/whyDoWeHaveAPope_reflected.png WHY DO WE HAVE A POPE?
Dr. Scott Hahn

Former Protestant minister, Dr. Scott Hahn, tackles the tough issue of the Papacy and defends the Catholic claim that the Pope is an integral part of Christ’s design for His Church. Become better equipped to respond to those who attack the crucial role of the successor of St. Peter in the Church’s mission.
P.S. We encourage you to share this with friends and family, and invite them to sign up for our newsletter so they can receive free talks, too!

**[DOWNLOAD NOW]("http://lighthousecatholicmedia.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=ba9ac14e5a631775a8ba2e952&id=a2629134ed&e=10bdc7ce12")**          

[LEFT]

Copyright © 2014 Lighthouse Catholic Media, NFP

Our mailing address is:
Lighthouse Catholic Media, NFP 303 E. State Street
Sycamore, IL 60178

Add us to your address book
[/LEFT]

gallery.mailchimp.com/ba9ac14e5a631775a8ba2e952/images/logo_blue.png

[LEFT]
The following comments are not from Lighthouse, but my own recommendations:

And YES, Matthew’s Gospel is reliable! It was written by an eye-witness, Matthew the Apostle. See

How the Gospels Were Written - By Dennis Barton – Free Pamplet
How the Synoptic Problem Was Solved ** - By Dennis Barton – Free Pamplet

[/LEFT]

I’m a member of Lighthouse Catholic Media, Scott Hahn does a great job on that topic. I also like the AdvancedChristianity.com site that Dorothy posted. Tons of Catholic Mp3 files, and you don’t have to enter any personal information.

I am a member also. They also released another free one by Jason Evert that was pretty good. Thanks for the link. Here is another one that has talks by Fr. John Hardon…

therealpresence.org/archives/MP3/MP3.htm

Got that, they recently released 3 talks. I think this is something new, I started getting emails with links to free Mp3 files. Just listened to a purchased one by David Currie, he may be better than Scott Hahn.

lighthousecatholicmedia.org/store/title/quest-for-truth-a-convert-s-perspective#

Thank you JohnR77!!

And thanks everyone for the links to other sites with MP3s; I listen to audiobooks and MP3s a lot and this information might as well be wrapped in a gift bow to me!

Have a lovely, lovely day!

Jenny x

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.