Free Music From the Vatican!

HYMNS FOR THE CELEBRATIONS OF THE LITURGICAL YEAR MP3 format, be sure to select 'save' when you click on it, to save to your hard drive.

[quote="ClayPots47, post:1, topic:264769"]
HYMNS FOR THE CELEBRATIONS OF THE LITURGICAL YEAR MP3 format, be sure to select 'save' when you click on it, to save to your hard drive.

[/quote]

Greetings ClayPots47,

Wow. Thanks for sharing this link. I plan on going to download this when I get to feeling better.

God Bless.
Anathama Sit

Lovely! Thanks so much for pointing us to this music, ClayPots47. I’m listening right now.:slight_smile:

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well, Anathama Sit. I will pray for your wellness.:gopray2:

Ahh! Now this is the Sistine Chapel Choir, beautiful, and recorded with goo recording gear. Thanks for sharing this! God Bless!

Thank you!

Many, many thanks!!! I am listening to it right now.

Thanks for posting!! :hug1:

Thanks for sharing!

Blessings!

:slight_smile:

Hi…How can I find out what the closing music for the Vatican Christmas Eve Mass was?My brother likes that music and wants to know what it is. I didn’t hear it. I guess he’s talking about the postlude or processional. Thanks.

converting youtube to mp3

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.