Free? Online Audio Catholic Bible?

Is there an free online audio catholic bible?

I typically listen to biblegateway.com for Audio of the Bible, but it’s Protestant only and I’m missing out on the Deuterocanonical books of the Old testament.

Anybody got a good resource?

Thank you,

James

I don't know if this is what you're looking for...Amazon has a free audio New Testament (I assume it's Protestant) and here it is: LINKY

[quote="Convert95, post:2, topic:287184"]
I don't know if this is what you're looking for...Amazon has a free audio New Testament (I assume it's Protestant) and here it is: LINKY

[/quote]

Thank you! This is a fairly good resource. I do use Biblegateway.com for all the Old & New testament but it is Protestant only (excluding the Deuterocanonical books).

I believe your source is Protestant only. From all my sources, Catholics have no free audio books. Sort of a shame there. Protestants offer numerous free sources and Catholics offer..well...nothing.

You can find the Douay-Rheims Bible at Books Should Be Free here:

booksshouldbefree.com/book/Bible-DV-Douay-Rheims.

However the text still awaits volunteer readers, apparently, to put it all online in audio form. How about some Catholic Answers Forum habitues banding together to do that?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.