Free Online Catholic bible?

I see that many protestants have sites where you can download the King James Version KJV bible, but is there a site where you can download Catholic bibles as well, or at least a bible that includes the Deuterocanonical books.

Any site with NAB NABRE DRV or any other Catholic bible would be fine

A search brought up this:

catholicholybible.blogspot.com/

digitalcatholicbible.com/download.htm

The iphone/ipad and android app YouVersion has a Catholic translation among their protestant versions.

Also, the New American Bible is available online through the vatican website and the website for the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops

I tend to go to this one:

drbo.org/

(But I don’t think a Bible translation or theological work is better than others just because it’s older.)

newadvent.org/bible/

Here’s another one.

veritasbible.com/

The Vatican website

www.ebiblegateway.com

You can choose which version you prefer.

I have an android app called “Laudate” which has many prayers, Liturgy of the Hours and 2 Bibles, both New American Bible and the Douay-Rheims Bible

Thank you all for your responses. I will try all the sites you have provided, as well as the apps that have been mentioned.

Are there by any chance any mp3 bibles as well that are free or at least some that are affordable?

Once again thanks for all the help and suggestions

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.