FREE RADIO Programs!

You Are Invited To FatherCoughlin.com!
FREE EBOOK Download! FREE RADIO Programs!

Admitted by great Catholic leaders as a priest ahead of his time,
Father Coughlin hit Marxism very, very hard, and it hit him back and
fears him even today!

A website of Catholic history with messages for our time,
you will want to share FatherCoughlin.com with as many Catholics
as you can! Enjoy!

The Staff of FatherCoughlin.com

You Are Invited To FatherCoughlin.com!
FREE EBOOK Download! FREE RADIO Programs!

Admitted by great Catholic leaders as a priest ahead of his time,
Father Coughlin hit Marxism very, very hard, and it hit him back and
fears him even today!

A website of Catholic history with messages for our time,
you will want to share FatherCoughlin.com with as many Catholics
as you can! Enjoy!

The Staff of FatherCoughlin.com

He’s well known in the Detroit area. He was the founder of the Shrine of the Little Flower Church in Royal Oak Michigan. For this, I would consider him a great man, but his anti-semitism is inexcusable. According to the website I just linked, and according to other things I have read and heard about him, he blamed the Jews for the Great Depression and for staging Kristallnacht.

A deeply disturbed, possibly paranoid, man whose anti-semitism overcame his reason and charity. Then Vatican Legate Pacelli and later Pontif Pius XII rightly snubbed visiting Cougglin and Pacelli is rightly held responsible for ending the hatefull radio broadcasrs

Hi!

Father Coughlin was NOT antisemitic - a lie spread viciously by the atheistic communists and Marxists of his day up to ours - and this is one of the many purposes of the website FatherCoughlin.com.

Please download the FREE EBOOK on this site AM I AN ANTI-SEMITE? In no way was Father COughlin antisemitic and true Catholics will defend and uphold his integrity! I invite everyone to download the book and judge for themselves.

Warmest Regards,
Staff at FatherCoughlin.com

So is Adam Cardinal Maida not a true Catholic for apologizing for Coughlin’s anti-semitism that you claim did not exist? I don’t remember when he did so, but I remember that he did a few years back. It was either in 2003 or 2004.

Wow i am surprised they answered back. It seemed like they were spaming a bunch of different subfourms here…

Hi!

Thank you for your post! Adam Cardinal Maida in this context either spoke honestly from disinformation or from ignorance or from perhaps other motives. The truth is Father Coughlin was NOT antisemitic and this is explained in his FREE EBOOK download available at FatherCoughlin.com as well as other places on the website.

Warmest Regards,
Staff at FatherCoughlin.com

When we get through with the Jews in America, they’ll think the treatment they received in Germany was nothing."

Tell me how that is not anti-semitic please. That’s a quote from Father Coughlin.

This thread is five years old.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.