Free Scripture Studies for Lent Now Available

Believe it or not, the beginning of Lent (Ash Wednesday, February 18) is not all that far away. Now is the time to start planning a Lenten Scripture study for your small faith group, your family or for yourself.

On my website (linked below) you will find everything you need to plan for and begin a simple Lenten Scripture Study based on the Sunday readings. Many people who used the studies for past Lents (and Advents) have told me how helpful they found them, especially in small faith sharing groups.

You can go directly to the Lenten studies page by clicking here.

Join the Lenten journey toward Easter by opening up God’s Word with the Church!

http://www.holyfamilyjax.com/wp-content/uploads/Lent-2015.jpg

Thank you for that nice link. Downloaded and briefly scanned the Lenten studies.

If you don’t mind, I’ll share them with some of the ladies at work. mixture of Catholic, Fallen away Catholic, and Protestant, so having some references back to the CCC is helpful.

Blessings,
Stephie

You’re very welcome! Please feel free to share them with anyone who may find them useful and edifying. :slight_smile:

Great material, thanks.

We stop for a cuppa after Mass each week,
It will be a great time to introduce it.
:thumbsup:

Thank you!:slight_smile:

Great! Let me know if you have any questions. :slight_smile:

Yes, my question is, you don’t have any spare Latin Rite Priests over there do you?
We need them down here. Their like hens teeth now. :slight_smile:

:tiphat:

Spares? Not to my knowledge. :slight_smile:

You’re welcome Justin. :tiphat:

Last reminder before the start of Lent (Ash Wednesday is the day after tomorrow!) It’s still not too late to start a weekly Lenten Scripture study group. :slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.