Freemasonry In Catholicism

Explore Neo Matrix

*“Alas, I knew they * would poison me; but I did not expect to die in so slow and cruel a manner.” (1774)
-Pope Clement XIV (Who had “forever” abolished the Jesuit Order in 1773)

“[Jesuit Adam] Weishaupt established the [modern version of the] Illuminati specifically to be a front organization behind which the Jesuits could hide. After being [formally] abolished by [Pope] Clement XIV in 1773, the Jesuits used the Illuminati and other organizations to carry out their operations. Thus, the front organizations would be blamed for the trouble caused by the Jesuits.”

-Bill Hughes (Author of The Secret Terrorists and The Enemy Unmasked)
*Even Ignatius Loyola, the founder of the Jesuits, was tried before a court in 1527 for sympathizing with the Alumbrados i.e. the Spanish Illuminati

See Neo Matrix Explore Neo Matrix

Freemasonry

Explore Neo Matrix Explore Neo Matrix Explore Neo Matrix

Modern Catholicism-

Explore Neo Matrix Explore Neo Matrix Explore Neo Matrix Explore Neo Matrix Explore Neo Matrix Explore Neo Matrix

Mormonism-

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg36/Shlichus13/thesaltlaketemple_p156-1.jpg

Normal Handshake-

Explore Neo  Matrix

Masonic Handshake-

Explore Neo  Matrix

When giving the special handshake, a Mason presses on one of the other man’s knuckles with his thumb. Which knuckle he presses indicates what degree or stage of development that Mason has attained.

“Most Worshipful Grand Master” Prince Edward, Duke of Kent-

Explore Neo  Matrix Explore Neo  Matrix

Mormon Endowment Ceremony-

Explore Neo  Matrix Explore Neo  Matrix

Vatican II Popes-

Explore Neo  Matrix Explore Neo  Matrix Explore Neo  Matrix Explore Neo  Matrix

I am confused about this post. What is the point of all these pictures along with a quote from an anti-Catholic author?

So…Tony Blair is a Mason? I always knew there was something fishy about him. :stuck_out_tongue:

Perhaps the OP is unaware that the Catholic Church considers those Catholics who practice masonry to be in mortal sin, a teaching that has been affirmed even in recent times by both John Paul II and Benedict XVI

Your right, freemasonry has infiltrated the church. Theres even an egyptian obelisk in st. peters square (in the bible there called Asherah poles and are an abomination to God). I hope God will open the poor Catholic peoples eyes. I feel there will be another reformation soon. A lot of people are being awakened.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.