French lawmakers told Bataclan terrorists tortured, disemboweled victims

A French government committee has heard testimony, suppressed by the French government at the time and not published online until this week, that the killers in the Bataclan tortured their victims on the second floor of the club. foxnews.com/world/2016/07/15/french-lawmakers-told-bataclan-terrorists-tortured-disemboweled-victims.html

It seems like we are REGRESSING to
barbarism in this the year of our Lord 2016!!

What atrocities!

And this, we are told, this is the JV team.

None of this surprises me unfortunately. These people are sick and evil.

Very troubling if true.

heatst.com/uk/exclusive-france-suppressed-news-of-gruesome-torture-at-bataclan-massacre/

For any French speakers:

assemblee-nationale.fr/14/rap-enq/r3922-t2.asp

The news follows reports that German police sat on the huge number of sexual assaults committed by Islamist migrants in Cologne, which a secret report estimated at thousands, not hundreds. Heat Street will continue to report.

I guess it didn’t fit into the narrative of what the German government is trying to do.

I can’t find much evidence that this is true. Every media outlet running with it has a right-leaning agenda and Snopes points out (snopes.com/france-covered-up-bataclan-victims/) the questionable timing of Heat Street publishing four-month-old rumors in the immediate aftermath of the Nice terrorist attack.

I’m all for countries going after terrorists significantly harder than we are now, but this looks to me like an attempt by right-leaning media to push a larger agenda using non-factual information.

I hate that we have largely divided into “news for right-wingers” and “news for left-wingers.” It’s hard to imagine we can solve our problems when it’s so hard to find unbiased news for those of us who’d like to learn the facts first and then form our opinions based on the facts.

rumors? I thought there was testimony?

Snopes is run by leftists…not exactly a site I’d trust for truth about terrorism

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.