French president's former lover 'threatens to publish his private text messages to prove he made fun of the poor'

French president’s former lover ‘threatens to publish his private text messages to prove he made fun of the poor’

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2755241/French-presidents-former-lover-threatens-publish-private-text-messages.html#ixzz3DKzTg8Ao
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The IFOP/Le Figaro magazine survey showed that 62 per cent of respondents wanted him to quit, three years before the next scheduled presidential election.

Sarkozy may run again.

:popcorn:

This is getting ugly on all fronts.

Well, what do people expect?

I’m so tired of Westerners thinking that elite left-leaning politicians in their countries always and everywhere care about poor people, regardless if President Hollande made fun of the poor or not.

I agree. Even more important they should be asking if their policies deter job creation and investment that allows people to care for themselves and raise families. He can go on Saturday Night Live and make fun of the poor for a whole hour if his policies provide the means to lift people out of poverty. Then there won’t be so many poor people to make fun of.

:thumbsup:

I hope he quits. Get Marine Le Pen elected.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.