Frequent Chest Pain - Diagnosed With Pleurisy

Hi everyone. Could you all please pray for me? I have very frequent chest pain. I went to the hospital a week or two ago in an ambulance because of it. They diagnosed me with pleurisy at the hospital. I thought I was having a heart attack. The chest pains really worry me because I have a family history of heart problems. My dad has high blood pressure, my grandpa on my dad’s side of the family has had 3 or 4 heart attacks (1 or 2 was major), and my Grandma had a totally clogged aorta a while back before they put a stint in the artery. Please pray for me.

Praying for you , Holly.

***+JMJTJ+

Ouch; I had that once (a long time ago) and never for got it!
You will be in my prayers for your healing.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you +

Thank you for your prayers everyone. :slight_smile:

LORD Jesus
Heal UR Daughter.

Praying for the strength of your heart and praying that your pain is relieved soon…

Jesus please grant healing and health to Holly. Please grant her peace and happiness

Praying very hard for you. I had it about 40 years ago and came out of it fine. It was no day at the beach though!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.