Fresh Christian forumer here...:)

Hello fellow Christians…

I’m Anna, I’m currently looking for a christian groups to share different thoughts and I’m really glad i came across this site… are there any Filipino Christians here?

Hope to meet you all and have a blessed day!

P.S

Customized Your Christian Banners With Your Own Message,
visit this site to see the wide variety of Art: greendesignerprints.com/christian_banners.php
Elegantly designed Christian Art developed by best in class graphic designers, You can customize each template with your message,
Only Quality Banners printed on eco-friendly materials (vinyl and fabric) and Highly competitive pricing and turnaround time.

Hi Greendesign, and welcome to Catholic Answers Forums (which we often call CAF, for short).

Since you are new here, you may not be aware that, in addition to the forums, CAF has special interest groups for members to trade messages with one another. And it just so happens there is a group for Filipino Catholics. It is called “100% KATOLIKONG PINOY!”. Here is its link:
forums.catholic.com/group.php?groupid=225

I hope you enjoy your time here at CAF and I look forward to reading more of your thoughts. :slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.