Friar Alessandro - Voice from Assisi - Exclusive Album Stream!

Hello all,

I’ve been listening to Alessandro’s debut album on loop and it is beautiful! You can stream it for free for a limited time here (it’s on general release next Monday October 15th):

theartsdesk.com/classical-music/exclusive-friar-alessandro-voice-assisi (it really is worth it!)

I’d love to hear people’s opinions. Can anyone tell me if the instrument leading into Fratello Solo, Sorello Lunar (track 1) is a Euphonium? I think it is, just not sure. Tis wondrous. The general orchestral arrangements and singing are just sublime…Ahhh.

Enjoy!

Clare

thank you so much, i’ve been waiting for this album ever since I first heard firar alessandro sing :slight_smile:

Thank you for posting. I first heard his “Panis Angelicus” a few months ago and thought it was beautiful.

I just finished streaming the whole album and I must say it’s awesome!!! Run to the link provided above and enjoy everyone :thumbsup:

Ah, very glad you enjoyed it! :slight_smile:

I just clicked onto this page to listen again and it seems the listening time has expired!
However, I found these lovely interviews with Classic FM - classicfm.com/artists/friar-alessandro/interviews/friar-alessandro-life-and-major-record-deals/

…and this album preview on Sound Cloud…

soundcloud.com/friaralessandro/sets/friar-alessandro-voice-from/ :slight_smile:

Thank you clare! I enjoyed the interviews very much and Friar Alessandro sounds like a very humble beautiful person. I hope many people are touched by God through his music.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.