FRIDAY 13TH & FATIMA 13TH APPARITIONS

FRIDAY 13TH & FATIMA APPARITIONS EVERY 13TH OF MONTH

Today, May 13, 2005 is Friday 13th.

I just wanted to tell everybody, especially the 7th Day Adventists that the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared in Fatima, Portugal in Apparitions to 3 shepherd children on May 13, 1917, June 13, 1917, July 13, 1917, September 13, 1917, October 13,1917.

In each of these appearances, Mary was always immediatedly preceeded by A SINGLE BOLT OF LIGHTNING EAST OF THE APPARITION SITE, ON THE 13TH OF 5 CONSECUTIVE MONTHS, NO MATTER WHAT THE WEATHER. AND THE SINGLE BOLT OF LIGHTNING ALWAYS OCCURED AT EXACTLY 12:OO NOON, PORTUGAL TIME. THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE, INCLUDING NON-CATHOLICS, ATHEISTS, AND AGNOSTICS SAW THIS SINGLE BOLT OF LIGHTNING. IN SEPTEMBER 13, 1917 and OCTOBER 3, 1917, THE CROWD WAS SOMETHING LIKE 70,000 PEOPLE, AND ALL OF THEM SAW THE SINGLE BOLT OF LIGHTNING, ON THE EAST, AT EXACTLY 12:00 NOON.

TO ME, A SINGLE BOLT OF LIGHTNING EAST OF THE APPARITION SITE, NO MATTER WHAT THE WEATHER, EXACTLY AT NOON, PORTUGAL TIME ---- IS A MIRACLE!!! AND THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE SAW IT EVERY 13th OF THE MONTHS I JUST MENTIONED. THE FACT THAT THIS IS NOT EXPLICITLY MENTIONED AS A MIRACLE IN THOUSANDS OF COPYRIGHTED ARTICLES, BOOKS, TAPES ALL OVER THE WORLD SHOWS THAT IT INDEED HAPPENED. NOBODY PLANNED IT. PEOPLE WERE JUST DESCRIBING EXACTLY WHAT THEY SAW.

Why would the Blessed Virgin Mary appear on the 13th of 5 consecitive months. I think because people all over the world have given the 13th, especially Friday the 13th to the devil. The Blessed Virgin Mary is simply CONFISCATING these 13th of the months and giving these 13th of the months BACK TO THEIR TRUE OWNER, THE GOD OF ABRAHAM.

Yes, God is the true owner, not only of Saturday, or Sunday, but also Monday, Teusday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and any day that they may name in the future as they do calendar corrections. For all these earth days that follow after the 6th day of the Genesis Creation Account, are according to one view, part of the 7th day of the Genesis Creation Account…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.