Friend and Her Family

My friend’s mother is struggling with cancer. She and the family are in need of healing and love and most of all the Catholic Faith. Thanks so much!!

Praying!

A friend of mine lost her best friend, someone I’d known as long as she had, to cancer about a year and a half ago. I understand the pain; I’ll definitely pray for her family.

May Almighty God grant your friend’s mother and their family all the graces and strengthes that they are in most need of during this time. May he also grant them the graces that they are in need of to come to a closer Union with Him, with His Church, and with eachother. I pray that Almighty God will heal them in every area they are in most need of healing provided it is in accordance with His Perfect and Divine Holy Will. I pray that the peace that passes all understanding will permeate their beings.

May the most just, the most lovable, and the most high Will of God be done, be fulfilled, be praised, and exalted in all things forever. Amen.

Praying hard.

I am praying.

Praying for your friend and her mother …

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, please heal Smad0142’s friend’s mother and her family in accordance with your most perfect will. Grant them peace, love, strength, and deep faith. Help them to love their Catholic faith and to practice it with faith, hope and love. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

May Almighty God grant your friend’s mother and their family all the graces and strengthes that they are in most need of during this time. May he also grant them the graces that they are in need of to come to a closer Union with Him, with His Church, and with eachother. I pray that Almighty God will heal them in every area they are in most need of healing provided it is in accordance with His Perfect and Divine Holy Will. I pray that the peace that passes all understanding will permeate their beings.

May the most just, the most lovable, and the most high Will of God be done, be fulfilled, be praised, and exalted in all things forever. Amen.

Our Father who art in heaven;
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done on earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation:
but deliver us from evil.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.