Friend in need of God's mercy

Please pray for a close friend who may not be able to take much more after losing a son to suicide; another son who is literally costing the family their home; a unsupportive wife (de-tached after son’s death). Lord, may he find peace in your will & your mercy. In the same Christ, Our Savior. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I am praying for your friend.
May he and his wife find the light through God’s love.

Alma

prayers for this family during difficult times. may they find comfort,courage, and inner peace.

kate

PRAYER IN SORROW

God of all consolation,
in your unending love and mercy for us,
you turn the darkness of death into the dawn of new life.
Show compassion to your people in sorrow.
Be our refuge and our strength to lift us
from the darkness of this grief
to peace and joy in your presence.
We ask this through Christ, our Lord.

catholicdoors.com/prayers/english/p02689.htm

:signofcross:

Prayers for this entire family promised

***+JMJTJ+

This family will be in my prayers that the Lord will sustain and heal them in His mercy.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you +

LORD Jesus
Comfort Ur Son .

Praying
Grandma Glor

Praying that your friend’s burdens will soon be lightened…

Jesus, this family is overcome with grief and loss. I beg You with all my heart to send Your Spirit of Love and Courage and healing into the members of this family, each so profoundedly wounded. Flood Your merciful love upon them, dear Jesus.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death. Amen

Remember, o most gracious virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, sought thy help, or asked thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee o Virgin of Virgins, my Mother. To thee I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

closed #14

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.