Friend in need of prayers

Hi, I have a friend who I recently found out is bulemic, she is getting counseling but it is something that she is really struggling with. She also sees herself as unworthy of God, she still prays and goes to Mass and she is going to confession next Sunday. But I ask for you to pray for her that she may be given the strength to overcome this, and so that she will continue to seek Christ and his assistance through this.

Thanks,
God Bless

Having struggled with an eating disorder in my youth, I can feel for your friend. Her feelings of unworthiness are part of the illness; your friendship is a blessing, this is a very lonely illness…
Prayers being said now!

Praying for your friend to overcome her eating disorder …

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
pray for us sinner now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I thank God that your friend is keeping close to the Lord in the Sacraments, and that she is receiving counselling..and who of us is worthy of God! He just loves us anyway.

Dear Lord please help her to realise she is truly loved by You,
and please help her to have strngth to persever in moving towards health and wholeness in all matters.

Thank You, Lord.

Get your friend involved in the New Jerusalem. She needs to have her mind on a huge project. Tell her to eat correctly and be healthy because God wants her involved. Huge things are happening in the Church.

The Catholic Church has a long history. Currently history is being made with the emergence of the New Jerusalem calendar. It is a brand new floor for the Church to launch it into the New Jerusalem era.
Highlights of the changes! A fresh new calendar to unite all of us!
Alpha Omega New Year’s Day on the Vernal Equinox
March becomes the First month of the year. September becomes the Seventh month. Sept 11 is now 7-11 not 9-11.
Passover (March 1/14)
Easter (March 1/22)
Pentecost (May 3/8)
Day of Atonement (Sept 7/10)
Festival of Lights Christmas (Dec 1-8)
and much, much more!

Christmas has a large history. Both with pagan and Christian associations. Many know Jesus was not born on Dec 25 so in the New Jerusalem Catholic Church
alphaomeganewjerusalem.com/sitebuilder/images/newjerusalem.pdf

Christmas has been adjusted to the 8th day of the Festival of Lights from Dec 10/1-8. We celebrate God/Jesus as the Father/Son of lights(truths). The birthday celebration has been moved.
December is the tenth month now on the new calendar. The conception of Jesus is on Sunday Dec 10/1 and 9 months later the birthday of Jesus is on the Feast of Trumpets Sept 7/1. You can put your manger scenes out in the warm weather now.
September is the 7th month now.
Sept=7
Dec=10

We are to build the New Jerusalem Catholic Church and make history!

Today is Fri Nov 9/20 on the new calendar.

Thanks for your prayers, it really is appreciated. I know with her focus on trying to overcome this and stay close to God, along with the help of all of your prayers she will be able to overcome, all things are possible through Christ. Thanks.

God Bless

Praying hard.

Our Father, who art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done,
On earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil.
[For thine is the kingdom,
and the power, and the glory,
for ever and ever.]
Amen.

praying

Lord, I pray that nicreap’s bulemic friend through her faith comes to see herself as lovable and precious in your eyes. May she get the strength she needs to overcome the bulemia through the Sacraments, prayer, her counselor, and loving family and friends. Help her in her struggles, Lord, and lead her the way to you and your peace, a peace the world can not give. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Hail Mary
full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.