Friend in need

For a long time a very dear friend of mine has been having these terrible fears of death and horrible panic attacks. She’s very dear to me and I started saying a novena to Our Lady of Hope and she’s doing it too. It’s the fifth day and things are already getting better she says. She can sleep through the night. However, more prayer wouldn’t hurt so please pray for her anxiety to be put to an end once and for all.

Hail Mary, full of Grace, The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death.

Amen

Our Father, Who art in heaven Hallowed be Thy Name Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Lord, please send your Spirit to this woman suffering from anxiety. Our prayers are already helping her. May my thanksgiving for all of your benefits draw down graces upon this woman to help her be centered on You and so filled with love for You that death is nothing she fears and her anxieties are dissipated. Bless her and please give her a special grace to let her know how dear she is to You and how much You want to protect and provide for her if only she places all her confidence in You with surrender to Your merciful love. Amen.

Dear Father in Heaven, please deliver completely Mawatrucki’s friend from her anxieties and panic attacks. Bless them both in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Hail Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy; our life, our sweetness and our hope.
To Thee do we cry poor banished children of Eve.
To Thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this vale of tears.
Turn then most gracious advocate Thine eyes of mercy toward us.
And after this, our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary,
Pray to us O Holy Mother of God that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ. Amen.

Rove

Praying for your friend…Peace

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, I know how terrible anxiety disorders can be, and You have graced me many times with help and consolation. Provide the same kindness, Lord, if it be Your Holy Will, upon this person’s friend, and end their suffering. Remind them that Your Peace is with them always. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

St. Dymphna, pray for us.

Praying…

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Soul of Christ, sanctify me;
Body of Christ, save me;
Blood of Christ, inebriate me;
Water from the side of Christ, wash me;
Passion of Christ, strengthen me;
O good Jesus, hear me;
Within Your wounds, hide me;
Let me never be separated from You;
From the evil one, protect me;
At the hour of my death, call me;
and bid me come to You;
That with Your saints,
I may praise You forever and ever.
Amen.

Praying very hard for her.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.