Friend is having surgery

Hello friends.
Please pray for my friend Sally, she suffers from constant pain and has many physical ailments. The newest a torn rotator cuff in the shoulder with painful bone spurs that require surgery this week. Keep her in your prayers as she is a good faithful Catholic that truly appreciates the power of prayer. May God bless you.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Dear Lord Sally needs you to heal her of these injuries and to mend her into perfect health . Lord I know you love her . Lord have mercy on Sally . thanks Lord , in the name of Jesus, amen . / John

Prayers promised

Praying for Sally.

***+JMJTJ+

Sally will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you +

LORD Jesus
Heal Ur Daughter.

Prayng For Your Friend’s Surgery.
Grandma Glor

Praying that Sally’s health will be restored and that she will soon be free from pain…

Jesus please help Sally through her recovery from surgery. Please bless her in all her difficulties and pain, and heal her. Keep her always close to Your heart.
Thank You, Jesus

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.