Friend Jay has THE job interview

YEAH!!!

My friend Jay whom many of you have been praying for has an interview next Monday, October 20 for THE job that he wants. He also has three other interviews this week.

Please keep praying ! You are all, of course, in my prayers.

THANK YOU!!!

Jody

Praying hard to St. Joseph for him!

Dear Lord, please give Jay the confidence that he needs to present himself well in the interview. Grant him the job that You have in mind for him. In Jesus name we pray.

***†JMJTJ†

He continues to be in my prayers.*

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

Through the intercession of St. Joseph the Worker & by the power of the Holy Spirit, may Jay receive help & guidance as he seeks gainful employment. I ask this in the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, Amen!

Jesus, please grant our prayers for Jay’s success in getting work this week…the job that’s best for him. Thank You

Still praying very hard for Jay!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.