Friend who is dear to my heart

One of my closest friends has passed away at the young age of 28. His name is Tristan Ryan Wilmore. Nobody is sure of the cause of his death since his family has chosen not to speak on the issue or address a formal statement until they feel the time is right. Please join me, all of you, in praying for his soul. Pray also for the souls of his family, for their consolation, and especially that this occurrence may further strengthen EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE of their relationships with God. This forum is filled with such strong prayer warriors and the presence of the Holy Spirit comes upon me every time I visit here. I know that together, we can make our supplications to God all the more powerful. I know that He will respond to us, as He so faithfully does each and every time.

I love you all.

May God multiply the blessings you each already have in each of your lives and allow you to further cultivate them with the utmost wisdom, faith, joy, prudence, patience, temperance, courage, love and humility.

What each of you do here is absolutely fantastic. It is beautiful beyond the limits of human language.

Well Raulpnt, I am very moved by your love for you dear friend, and I am praying to Our beloved Father, that the soul of this young man will have found peace with Him .

It is devastating when someone so young ,on the brink of adulthood dies, leaving behind so many broken hearted people .

May God bless you and the family ,and bring you comfort in the days ahead .

You must pray for him yourself,and often, and I am sure that you will get the comfort which comes from doing so .
When my sister died I prayed daily,and never ever got any feeling about her ,no signs at all ,but at ten months when I least expected ,I heard her voice “I am in heaven now , did’nt think it existed but ;;;;;;;”

After that I had peace .To tell you the truth I was not sure that Heaven as a place really existed ,but more a state of being, only . My sister was highly educated and very strong personality, and that it was her, and so clear convinces me that the ‘place’ exists .

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Praying for the repose of Tristan’s soul & for his family.

Eternal rest grant unto Tristan, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. May the soul of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Praying today for the repose of Tristan’s soul. May the Lord grant comfort to all who grieve for him. God bless.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.